Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Been a while...


Sorry it's been forever and a day. I get distracted with other things, etc. My dissertation, while almost done, still occupies a greater proportion of my mental capacity than is normal and pushes other things out. It's going well, though, and due in less than two weeks. I spent four hours yesterday painfully cutting out 1300 words. Really, I find it frustrating that my Master's thesis is only allowed to be 1/3 the length of my undergraduate one.
Tomorrow, however, I'm going to London to see Hayley open for Gavin DeGraw, and then Thursday is my birthday! Assuming the weather improves, we'll have a barbecue and such on Saturday for all.

And to close, I thought I'd add this photo of our lovely keeper gloating over poor Terry's "unfortunate" slip...

No comments: