Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Summer I Will:

via Suzanne at Suzyville

After seeing Suzanne's journal on You Are My Fave, I've decided that I too need some summer vows -- something to make sure I don't just get home from work/dance and crash every day. So:

This summer, my plans MUST include:

Buying berries and flowers
Going for morning runs on sunny days
Eating dinner outside
Dragging Dean to Iffley on a lovely Sunday
Visiting the beach (I miss Portland and it's beach accessibility -- also the farm and the river!)
More dates with Dean
Making another book
Calling friends and family to chat
Visiting another part of England (preferably Cornwall or the Lake District)


I'm sure I will add more, but these are things that I've been wishing for...

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

great list! Think I should do some of those things too.

You Are My Fave said...

I've officially added eating dinner outside to my list. A perfect summer list.