Tuesday, August 4, 2009

An ugh followed by a yay

I love my friends. I'm sick at home today and really annoyed because I've only got three weeks left of this job, I really like it, and I don't want to miss any (plus I've got things to do!). A few minutes ago, the doorbell rang, and the mailman handed me a belated birthday present from my good friend Meagan in NYC. She sent me not only a beautiful card, but Kusmi tea!!!!! I think it was Meagan who first gave me Kusmi to try (she's always been much more savvy about tea than me), but it really only clicked last summer when Arathi and I were in Paris and tried the most fantastic green tea ever. It's pretty hard to get over here, so I'm so pleased that now I can minister to my sore throat with the best! Thanks Meagan!

Picture from www.kusmitea.com

No comments: