Monday, December 14, 2009

Doing the happy (sleepy) dance



So. Clearly I have been remiss in my up-to-date-ness here, but things have been rather busy (but exciting. I photographed PD James. I did a very important work thing. I will photograph Roy Strong. I am not a photographer, but I am learning.)

But

I have BIG news.

I got not one...but TWO (two!!!) printing presses. Thanks to the eagle eyes of a friend, we came away with an ebay lot that equalled an entire vanload for...£130 EACH!!!

Unfortunately my focus has been on sleep, Dean, and Christmas presents more than printing recently, but I have had time to go ooooh and aaaah. Huzzah!

In other news, old friends have been to visit, I've hit about a kazillion Christmas parties (more to go!) and I can't wait for the libraries to close so I can sleep. But I am very happy with myself!

PS. Christmas is so soon....I love Christmas.

2 comments:

Alice said...

*jealous*

You Are My Fave said...

Wow, very lucky. I can't wait to see what you come up with.