Monday, January 11, 2010

Miles and miles and miles....


I HATE having the things I have most spread out over the world. I am very selfish and want them all in one place (and if that place were Portland I would be happier). Sigh.

That said, I am excited to be back with my man and also back at work (new projects ahead! what fun!). I had a lovely time relaxing in Portland, including wedding planning with Mom and seeing old friends. Highlights:

*Trying on wedding dresses with Mom and Cathy. We started with the new Elizabeth Dye dresses. So. Pretty. And Clara, who works there, was brilliant. When we stepped into a typical bridal shop I nearly turned and ran - they were all so...poofy. In the end though, there were some lovely ones...
*Cooking dinner with the guys, later joined by Steph and Ariel
*Catching up with friends I hadn't seen in years (!)
*Spending hours looking at paper and stamps and ribbons and other such printing geekery
*Seeing my brother and meeting his girlfriend
*Powells!
*Mexican food!
*Andrew's gig
*Dancing girls and coffee
*Reveling in the weirdness of our cat, Columbus



Images of Powells by Hunsonisgroovy

No comments: