Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Night Muffins


A quiet Tuesday night - it feels so good when I'm actually getting things accomplished. Especially when those things involve working out, baking blueberry muffins and making risotto, working on cards and filling my brain with typography - although I am also studying for my TCRG (Irish dance teacher's exam) and doing yet more scholarship applications. But Dean will be here soon to help me eat risotto, Regina Spektor is on Spotify and I have tea, so all is well.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Have you seen the Primrose Bakery and Hummingbird Bakery cake books? I'm slowly working my way through their recipes, and there are some really nice ones in them. The Hummingbird one also neatly explains the 'cupcake-fairycake/US Muffin -English Muffin' debate!

Liz said...

I've flipped through them, but didn't realize they addressed the all important cupcake/muffin/faircake issue - will have to investigate!!!