Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time does fly...

You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.
~James Matthew Barrie
And many golden moments recently - hence no posts!!!

Too much to describe, so a few things in pictures:

A first 10k race...don't I look excited. Also like I have a blonde mohawk coming out of the red.

A birthday! With a birthday cake made by two of my favourite people!!

Lots of various other bits. My sister is at home after a year in Chile - earthquakes, working in a foreign language, and more. We finally booked our flights home for July (HOME! the FARM! PORTLAND!). I am eagerly awaiting the results of my TCRG exam. And I've finally dusted off the press again.

So. busy. Must. sleep.

1 comment:

alg said...

Plus your Father (I) am invited to a Party at the Official Residence of the US Ambassador, in honor of the 110th Anniversary of the Founding of the Royal Asiatic Society, Korea Branch, of which I am a member. I have corresponded with about 9 Embassies since here as part of my work. alg